The best resolutions often enrich your emotional path, but as a business owner having resolutions to build up your business is a priority as your business is your way of life. Focusing on your business health is really important becasue the better your business do, the best rewards you can take out.
How to create a list that help you and you are going to actually complete:
- Review your "WHY" and focus your efforts around it
- List Attainable Goals that you can track and meassure your progress
- Limit resolutions to a managable amount, break your big dreams into actionable steps
- Be specific and as clear as possible
- Allocate the funds or resources you are going to need to follow-up
- Review your resolutions monthly to check your progress.
A big part of fullfilling Resolutions is Accountability, you could find a partner or another business owner with similar goals to share your resolutions with and help you review and celebrate your wins.
I am choosing you as my accountability partner! Today, I'm sharing my 10 Business Resolutions for 2023
- Review and update my Financial Projections for 2023 - DONE!
- Automate my business as much as possible: Email list building, social media, onboarding clients and employees.
- Commit to a social media routine with daily and weekly post depending on the platform.
- Read at least one book per month - I am back again with the Thought Readers Club with Lisa Larter
- Provide stronger Employeei ncentives and training programs
- Listen Closely to my customers
- Create a membership program for clients looking to grow profits
- Prioritize more my Work-Life balance
- Be an active Leader
- Become a better communicator
I'd reviewed and broke down these resolutions in small actions to achieve what I hope for in this 2023. Time to commit and take action.
What are you planning to achive in this New year? Have you write down your Resolutions already?
Well, here is your chance to make it happen. Can you share your list with us?